Monday 9 June 2014

Sewnotstrawberryjam

Thank you to all of you who attended my workshops over the weekend.  You were such a nice bunch and you produced some lovely work. It was my first time at Waypost Farm and I was blown away by Sam's lovely big studio. So jealous! Sam runs courses all the time ( particularly dress making and soft furnishings)  but is keen to extend her programme to bringing in tutors offering other sort of skills and from further away and I was so pleased to be the first one invited in. She has asked me back next year so keep an eye on her web site at SewnotStrawberryJam and sign up for this blog to keep updated or contact me through my web site to be put on my newsletter mailing list.
The gorgeous weather, a pretty garden and the opportunity to stay in the shepherd's hut made it just not seem like work! 








And this is where I slept! How romantic.....



No comments:

Post a Comment