Wednesday 29 August 2012

September Courses

I still have places on two courses which take place within the next month.

"Bloom" will run in Jesmond on 15th September ( possibly at my house) and will be full of different fabric manipulation techniques for making flowers. I have been experimenting myself and have come up with all sorts of ways to use scraps of fabric to make blooming marvellous flowers which can be worn, attached to a bag perhaps or as I do, hang them on the wall! The course costs £45 and includes all materials and equipment so you just have to turn up. If you are interested in this course place get in touch with me at mandypattullo@mac.com.

In association with Horsley Printmakers I will be running a "Monet Monotypes" course on 22nd and 23rd September. I shall be looking towards Monet's paintings of Giverney and other landscapes as a starting point for a workshop which is about a painterly and mark making approach to monotypes. You will produce numerous one off prints like the one below. It caught the attention of "Artists and Illustrators" magazine and is featured in the latest copy. More information about what the course is about, costs etc can be found at Horsley Printmakers web site HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment